One gamer has told how a new Xbox 360 sent to him by Microsoft as a replacement for his defective console has suffered from the Red Ring of Death just twenty minutes into use. Moreover, the new Xbox 360 has a manufactured date of 8/15/2007 slapped on it so it is one of the very latest versions to roll off the production line.

Quote:
The image you see above isn’t some generic image we grabbed off the net - it’s my personal Xbox 360. I know what you might be thinking - another one? Yeah, another one - but there is a bit more to this story. This Xbox 360 you see above has been used for all of 20 minutes. You see, about three weeks ago my old box 360 crashed and was giving me the three Red Lights of Doom. I sent it in for repair, and today I finally got a replacement. This actually is a replacement - they didn’t fix the one I sent in, they just sent me a new one. This one happened to have been manufactured on 8/15/2007. Anyway, I got it in the mail, hooked everything up, went through the Dashboard configuration, and started playing a demo. Fatal Intertia. We got tired of that after about ten minutes, and decided to boot up the demo of Stranglehold. We got through the opening sequence when everything froze. Fair enough. I had to manually turn the Xbox 360 off because it wouldn’t even respond to the guide button. I turned it back on, and was presented with yes another Three Red Ring Circus.
News Source: Gearlive.com

Related Posts by Categories



Share this post with:
  • Digg This
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Add To Furl
  • Add To Reddit
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Yahoo MyWeb
  • Add To Newsvine
  • Add To Google Bookmarks
  • Add To Bloglines
  • Add To Ask
  • Add To Windows Live
  • Add To Slashdot
  • Stumble This


This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment