Transformers director now supports Paramount's HD-DVD move

No Comment - Post a comment

Michael Bay has now had a change of heart and has posted that he thinks that Paramount's move to exclusively support the HD-DVD format is a good one. He puts yesterday's rant down to having dinner with three blu-ray owners who were annoyed about Transformers not being available on Blu-ray. After careful thought, Bay likes the idea of HD-DVD players coming down to the $200 and remarks he is back on from Transformers 2.

Quote:
"Last night at dinner I was having dinner with three blu-ray owners, they were pissed about no Transformers Blu-ray and I drank the kool aid hook line and sinker. So at 1:30 in the morning I posted - nothing good ever comes out of early am posts mind you - I over reacted. I heard where Paramount is coming from and the future of HD and players that will be close to the $200 mark which is the magic number. I like what I heard.

As a director, I'm all about people seeing films in the best quality possible, and I saw and heard firsthand people upset about a corporate decision.

So today I saw 300 on HD, it rocks!

So I think I might be back on to do Transformers 2!"
News Source: Highdefdigest.com

Related Posts by Categories



Share this post with:
  • Digg This
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Add To Furl
  • Add To Reddit
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Yahoo MyWeb
  • Add To Newsvine
  • Add To Google Bookmarks
  • Add To Bloglines
  • Add To Ask
  • Add To Windows Live
  • Add To Slashdot
  • Stumble This


This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment