4 pet peeves with the new PSP Slim & Lite

No Comment - Post a comment

Say it ain't so, the new PSP Slim & Lite isn't actually 100% perfect. GP has posted up four niggles it has with the redesigned system as follows; 1) sticky directional pad 2) new UMD slot is problematic for kids and clumsy people 3) Too many separate inputs and outputs and 4) plastic bezels aren't as sexy as metal. Does anyone else have any reasons as to why the new PSP Slim & Lite isn't a work of true perfection?

Quote:
2. New UMD slot

This one could be problematic for young kids. During my first play on the PSP-2000, and being the klutz I am, I accidentally dropped a UMD backwards into the new UMD slot. I quickly realized that I'd inserted it backwards, but as I tried to pull it out it got stuck. After a minute or two of careful prying and lifting, I was able to extract the disk...before noticing that I had bent a thin retaining leaf inside the UMD slot. Oops!

From now on, I'll always remember the right way to insert UMD discs, but I could see quite a few kids getting confused by this new loading system. And though the "damage" suffered to my PSP-2000 is minor, it's a small detail that could cause bigger problems in the wrong hands. Here's hoping it doesn't!
News Source: Gamepro

Related Posts by Categories



Share this post with:
  • Digg This
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Add To Furl
  • Add To Reddit
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Yahoo MyWeb
  • Add To Newsvine
  • Add To Google Bookmarks
  • Add To Bloglines
  • Add To Ask
  • Add To Windows Live
  • Add To Slashdot
  • Stumble This


This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment