New screens of improved PS3 Home

2 comments - Post a comment

Latest pictures have been posted of the new improved Playstation Home. Feedback from users who were testing the Playstation Home beta has led to key changes. It is currently on track for a spring 2008 launch.



Related Posts by Categories



Share this post with:
  • Digg This
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Add To Furl
  • Add To Reddit
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Yahoo MyWeb
  • Add To Newsvine
  • Add To Google Bookmarks
  • Add To Bloglines
  • Add To Ask
  • Add To Windows Live
  • Add To Slashdot
  • Stumble This


This Post has 2 Comments Add your own!
Anonymous - February 6, 2008 at 11:06 PM

Good luck with that! I'm an xbox live guy myself.

Unknown - February 8, 2008 at 8:49 PM

Hi ,
Would you like to exchange links for our gaming blogs.

I have visited you blog and I found it very interesting and I think a link exchange would be beneficial for both sides. My blog is at slackogamer.blogspot.com, you can have a look at it.

I hope you would consider this offer. If you have any queries please feel free to ask me.

Best regards,
William
slackogamer@gmail.com

Post a Comment